Friday, 20 June 2008

writing Friday Feast

Gosh - is it really so long since I posted? Being off work for a couple of weeks with a bad cold/flu? is no excuse.

Visited one of my favourite blogs - Greenish Lady - and she has a Friday Feast where she answers questions posed and one of the questions was What Colour Pen do you Write with?
I had to answer - loving colour and writing! - Oh I love purple too! I write with black in my scrapbook photo album but I usually use blue on daily writing because purple is harder to come by.

In my journal I aften use pen and ink and then I can do purple, brown, red, green, what ever.

One colour all the time is depressing

Any way, I thought I would join in the Friday feast to write at least once a week!
So it's Saturday - close enough:)

Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose? I would pick Europe. If I had that chance I would have enough money presumably to travel around it. I really loved England and would love to explore that more and paint. I loved the German people but there is so much more of Europe I want to see. The old houses, the country, the villages.

Soup

Explorer

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

Now how do you measure this? I know the backbone and major dates. Some names of primeministers and other Important People. Having lived here 60 years, that part I know.
7 out of 10 becuase the feel of it is more important than actual dates.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is… Aaargh - one sentence? Love is all encompassing.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado? No. I've seen a little one starting but we don't have many in NZ.
The one I remember most is 1991 when we were in South Africa and phoned home to our daughter who was baby-sitting our house. She was all shaky as a tornado had just gone past and shaken the whole house. The main damage was 5 miles away - fortunately only trees - but she was by herself and it scared her. We timed our call well.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Welcome to FF! And hey, here in the USA it's still Friday evening (5:22pm my time) so you're not late at all! :)

I'm feasting at Tiny Blessings also if you'd like to stop by.