Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Here again


Made a promise to myself that I will update regularly. I have been enjoying reading other people's blogs and can't tell them about mine unless I have one that is current!


I have done some pastels but more coloured pencils. I have just sold one of Autumn Leaves. 9 x 13".



I liked doing this so much, I have started another with green maple leaves.

The biggest news during my absence from posting, is the birth of our grandaughter, Charlotte Alessandra.

It's February and the locusts are starting to drown out the bird song.

I have been doing a lot of walking and taking photos of the bush and anything else - mainly plants, the cat, Charlotte and Xavier, birds. Half of the bird ones get deleted as they are too small or out of focus.

It's funny how you take a photo and the pose looks weird or impossible because the camera catches a movement part-way through. Our eye sees the end of a movement and not the middle.

1 comment:

Bridget Larsen said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and signing it, love your wallhanging, please enter me into your draw.
p.s. just out of curiosty how did you find my blog?
Bridget Larsen
Canberra Australa
http://bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com